All-Star Worlds 2018 Updates - Day 3 (monday, Finals)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sheesh people complained when gold celebrated too early and now it's complaining about how the silver team reacts. Silver is hard you work all season to get so close and not get it. Its okay to be disappointed (athletes and coaches) I don't know where this whole idea came from that second should be bright and cheery. Second place is AMAZING but let's be honest most teams especially those who are capable of winning gold don't come to worlds wtih the goal of silver. As long as all the teams are still being respectful (aka not going on twitter and bashing anyone) Im not going to put a magnifying glass on the reactions.

Sheesh people complained when gold celebrated too early and now it's complaining about how the silver team reacts. Silver is hard you work all season to get so close and not get it. Its okay to be disappointed (athletes and coaches) I don't know where this whole idea came from that second should be bright and cheery. Second place is AMAZING but let's be honest most teams especially those who are capable of winning gold don't come to worlds wtih the goal of silver. As long as all the teams are still being respectful (aka not going on twitter and bashing anyone) Im not going to put a magnifying glass on the reactions.
This. Especially when you see all that hard work just fall in front of you. Although yes we should be proud, there is also disappointment.

Personally I would celebrate 2nd haha but when it's a team like Generals, 2nd is not what they're going to be happy about. Particularly when they were in 1st yesterday.

Yeah I completely agree with you there. It must sting even more.

Now to dig up videos on the video thread, I'll be getting the stream next year. (of course this has to take place right before finals week...)

Unless you're competing against Simone Biles in Rio 2016...then you might be competing with the goal of silver.

CURSE: "THEY SAID IT WOULD BE HERE IN THIS ARENA."

SOMEONE: "OH THAT WORLDS. IT'S THAT WAY. RIGHT OVER THERE."

*points to DANCE FINALS IN CORONADO*

Maybe it will strike the Milkhouse?

i dont get usasf facebook, they upload award videos, but cut off the top two placements.... like ugh, it can not be this difficult to video and upload what the majority of people want to see.

If Panther's don't break the curse, I want to see a WCSS Win.

Thanks to all those who have been updating and posting; I spent last night skimming through everything.

i dont get usasf facebook, they upload award videos, but cut off the top two placements.... like ugh, it can not be this difficult to video and upload what the majority of people want to see.

LIKE THE TIME THEY SAID THEY'D UPLOAD ROUTINE VIDS TO THEIR SOCIAL MEDIA BUT ONLY UPLOADED LIKE 5 OF THEM.

I loved my retired cheer daughter's reaction to getting silver... She said "now I can accessorize both ways --- gold and silver" (but yes, she was understandably disappointed)

Back