All-Star Worlds 2018 Updates - Day 3 (monday, Finals)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Okay, I appreciate the multi-cam or whatever, but allow for that later. I want to see the MAT, not awkward angles of people's feet. Thanks.

They also have the "You Hit Zero" pins they're giving out. Just saw an FB picture and an athlete from LAG has 2 so I assume they're giving them out again today too.

For instance yesterday for medium i found out Medusa’s deductions and scores.

I asked or know people that knew several others in our division. So i knew about 5 teams in front of us. I also knew a couple behind us. Nothing official and we didn’t know everyone. I did know that Fab 5 has a 114 (113.95) so i knew we beat them but then they made finals and we didn’t lol.
Then i found out the contested something so that’s how they got their score up before reveals ... which then bumped us out by .25 and made us 11th.

So there is good things to knowing others scores and to not knowing. I think i wish i didn’t know their score lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
smoke and mirrors ;) That is why people are asking for transparency on scores... because there are all sorts of possible shenanigans. As I always say "pay no attention to that man behind the curtain". CP took that Worlds mat three years ago for the last time and still... same ole.

This awards video instruction video makes me feel like I'm getting prepped to ride Soarin' Over California at Disneyland.

Super Seniors breaking my heart.

1 AF (feature tumbler fell tumbling in front of 2nd stunt), 1 PYR BF, Missed PYR Skills (left side never got next skill back up after the fall.)

For a moment i was scared that GCO wildcats didnt get into top 10. but they were annonced last.. dont scare me like that

Back