All-Star Worlds 2022

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Poor ATA Genesix. The right pyramid group fought so hard to not drop out of that! Props to how hard they tried to hold it.

So I specifically told my child no Xbox today because he said he was sick. I just heard the Xbox turn on and I’m not going to go upstairs because SC is about to be on.

I’ll handle it in a minute. Add this exact moment he could literally be running an illegal gambling operation upstairs and I really don’t care.

(For legal reasons this is a joke.)

So I specifically told my child no Xbox today because he said he was sick. I just heard the Xbox turn on and I’m not going to go upstairs because SC is about to be on.

I’ll handle it in a minute. Add this exact moment he could literally be running an illegal gambling operation upstairs and I really don’t care.

(For legal reasons this is a joke.)
Wouldn't said child being on an xbox not bother you during finals?

Wouldn't said child being on an xbox not bother you during finals?

That’s true. He’s living his best life today.

Normally I get annoyed about him being in my kitchen because he makes a mess cooking and doesn’t clean up.

As of this moment he could be cooking a Michelin five star meal using every pot or pan and I really don’t care.

Fearless, Vixens and Lady Suns hit

Well, anything can happen. It is difficult to tell who will win this battle for now

And we’ve reached the point at which I realize that I should not have had coffee this morning because now I am not only nervous but I have the shakes.

I cannot.

Extra small is shaping up to be one of my favorite divisions.

I really enjoy the fact that you can literally see everything and look at technique.

Any of those three could win but if I had to guess I would call it for Fearless.

But as we saw with medium coed anything could happen.

Back