All-Star Worlds Day 1 Chatter - Part 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The scores being so close are probably going to make things ugly on facebook and twitter. People just need to remember to think before they post nasty things because even if they are not part of the team unfortunately it can still put negative light on that team. And for those who are on teams don't embarrass your gym by writing nasty things. No need to get cocky because the scores didn't turn out in your favor. People just think before you post. Goodlucky to all teams in finals tomorrow and may everyone hit so that the best team can pull out the win.

@CEAnowandforever read some CEA girls twitters and then tell me they aren't cocky.. everyone is. It's worlds.

Yea, I don't think cocky is the right word. No matter who you are, this competition is all about competing against the BEST teams in the country/world--> everyone is a SF, SB, or TB away from 2nd place. However, if you have been busting your butt all year, have consistently placed well at every single competition, and were essentially paid to attend worlds, you have every right to be CONFIDENT.

Small Limited Coed
Brandon Sr Black 266.3
California Allstars 260.43
Maryland Twisters Reign 250.6
Tribe Chiefs 246.6
All Star One 244.1
Elite Cheer and Dance 242.5
USA Wildcats 240.23
Kentucky Allstars 240.1
PCM Mysterious 239.77
ICE Lightning 238.3
South Jersey Storm 237.6
Platinum Athletics 237.5
Desert Storm Elite Rage 236.93
Louisiana Cheer Force 236.9
Connect Cheer 236.6
Fame Notorious 235.63
Rockstar Beatles 235.2
Fierce 234.4
Prodigy 232.9
Core Athletix 232.37
Cheer Legendz 231.6
Rock Solid 230.1
Indiana Ultimate 229.93
Twist and Shout Sr Diamonds 227.83
ACE Sequoyahs 227.7
Star Athletics 226.97
Extreme Cheer Company 226
American Cheer 225.87
Sparks 225.63
East Coast Nitros 224.6
C4 Longhorns 223.33
Bay State Allstars 223
Ohio Valley Allstars 221
USA All Stars 220.97
Excite!
Epic?

i saw stars AND f5 clapping and cheering for sr elite today. i was sitting behind both teams. have you ever thought its the fans that dislike eachother?

Exactly! Granted there are bad apples on every team, I have read some nasty comments on twitters and facebook from athletes to other teams, but I think the majority of the time it is the fans that take it too far.

Goes back to what I said earlier, beware of what you post for the public to see even if you are just a fan, it DOES reflect negatively on the team you are obsessed with.

I'm sorry if this is a really stupid question but I've been gone for 5 hours and was wondering how CEA SE did.

Back