All-Star Worlds Day 2 Chatter

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Guys, these girls are under so much pressure. Was it unnecessary? Of course, but think about how it feels to them. They are a team that beat 3x world champions, and are now in 3rd place with SOOOOOOO many people rooting for them and putting a ton of pressure on them, and these fans will be hugely disappointed if they lose. They are a team of 36 teenagers; they may say things they shouldn't when they feel uneasy. It's one of the most stressful times that they have had in their entire lives, give them a break!

SO WHAT! Act like a teenager & have good sportsmanship. If you're going to be rude, don't put it on the internet. Stop making up excuses for them. They know better. I can't believe people actually shimmied this..pathetic!

WCSS 1 TT and slight bobble in the pyramid

BUT another said

WCSS- HIT

I would go by the Cheerlebrity twitter... Everyone sees the routine differently, but he has years and years of experience and eyes like a hawk. I think he catches more than the average fan does, but this is just my opinion.

F5....1 stunt bobble and 1 out of bounds, BUT what I read on the cheer athletics twitter is that they don't count out of bounds unless the person comes completely off the red. can anyone confirm this?

Back