All-Star Worlds Day 2 Chatter

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well I'm totally bummed out about SE, but I love me some Stars and F5 as well. I was supposed to go shopping today but I totally skipped out to be here and stay updated on what's going on. TOTALLY worth it!

If CEA dosent win i rather have F5 win IMO i just dont like Shooting Stars.

Talk about bad sportsmanship. All of these teams worked their butts off to get where they are, and "like" has nothing to do with it. These young women poured their heart on that mat today, and no matter who comes home with the gold, I'm proud of all of them and what they've accomplished.

Shootin stars had a girl land on her hands and knees in open tumbling. Not sure if anyone saw it, but from where we are sitting it was very clear. It was back left corner. None the less they still looked amazing!!! All top 3 had a few issuses, can't wait to see results

I just may cry if F5 walks away with the win. Not sure how big the bobble was for them (the out of bounds shouldn't count unless she came off the red) and I don't know how visable the touchdown was on WCSS. The suspense is going to kill me.

UA Prodigy 1-2SB and 1 TT

F5, WCSS,and CEA SE did not hit a perfect routine so it is still anyones game + kingston posted that an OOB can cost you at least a point it is all up to the judges for now!

To Everyone: Keep in mind that none of the Large Senior teams have hit perfect so far...all have had one mistake or another. This is still anyones game. Its not about who you liked or didnt like, its about who got the points on the scoresheet.

Haven't got an answer to this.. but did Senior Elite (or any of the Big 3) change anything from yesterday?!

Cant Count Senior Elite Out Yet! Remember Last Year They Dropped A Stunt And Still Won. I Believe Its Anybody's Game At This Point. CEA, F5, And WCSS Are The Best At What They Do But I'm Rooting For My Divas Of F5!!!!!!!!!!!

Back