All-Star Worlds Day 2 Chatter

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yeah that is true but they are behind a couple points to come back maybe let's wait and see
Cant Count Senior Elite Out Yet! Remember Last Year They Dropped A Stunt And Still Won. I Believe Its Anybody's Game At This Point. CEA, F5, And WCSS Are The Best At What They Do But I'm Rooting For My Divas Of F5!!!!!!!!!!![/quote

this has probably got to be the most nerve racking awards in all the years of worlds!!!
nobody knows for sure whos gonna win!

For anyone who was wondering the girl who was hurt on Tsu was Brea Curly, the head coaches daughter.. Just got a text about this. According to Shark Dad the whole Milkhouse was chanting her name as Tsu took the floor for the 2nd time. I do not believe that she is out on the mat with them this time though. Possibly ACL injury, not confirmed though.

Idk guys, I'm have a feeling that this year is a year of NEW and REVIVED champions... T&S had it coming for a longggggg time and IMO, so does F5!!

GL to all!!

Good Job Marlins :)
Ah, I can't help it , I just love all of the teams and want them all to be sucessfull. Each one has something diffrent they bring to the table.

I would love to see f5 win because I really think they deserve it but I love CEA so much. They'll always have a place in my heart because they are the team that made me really want to get into cheer. But it looks like its gonna be down to sr. elite and wcss... again haha

Back