All-Star Worlds Day 2 Chatter

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

not true!! all the LS teams are doing great!! Generals really hit the mat ready to go, i felt it, i think i saw blood though, hope shes ok!!. Marlins are coming back for another try (i think) and everyone else had amazing energy. Great day girls!!

not true!! all the LS teams are doing great!! Generals really hit the mat ready to go, i felt it, i think i saw blood though, hope shes ok!!. Marlins are coming back for another try (i think) and everyone else had amazing energy. Great day girls!!

Just about Generals. I am partial to Woodlands Elite, and I am so sad about the blood ( probably means an injury) but I can't say that 3 stunt falls is a great job... So disappointed :(

Just about Generals. I am partial to Woodlands Elite, and I am so sad about the blood ( probably means an injury) but I can't say that 3 stunt falls is a great job... So disappointed :(

you right, but they had great spirit and they should be congratulated on an amazing routine!!! There is certian room for improvement, but i thought they did pretty damn good!!

The girl on Marlins that got hurt was Bria

Marlins: there was a fill-in on mat, marked a stunt and basket but looked great

Back