All-Star Worlds Day 2 Chatter

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Did we ever figure out why the 1spirit girl took her shoes off during the routine?

She had one fly off and it was actually pretty funny because a spotter caught it when it came flying at him. She then just ditched the other shoe and socks when she was in the back corner and kept on going.

I have a question, a lot of teams changed their extra baskets from kick doubles, to toe touches, x outs, on day 2, were they scoring higher or something?

what are you talking about? i was talking about ericas stunt?
I think you must have got your wires crossed i posted; "no erica did not do a ball up 360 she did the same stunt she competed all year as did maddie who unfortunately fell" and you replied to me no she didnt (as in Maddie fell) which has been confirmed and are again asking what are you talking about .... Again i re-iterate Maddie unfortunately fell...i said erica competed the same stunt she did all year thus i dont know why you are talking about Erica..please dont reply with such a hostile attitude...Thankyou xx

I just want to congratulate F5 again! Some of you act like they only won because of the dance. They didn't walk out, dance & walk back off. They had a full, jam packed routine! The dance was just icing on the cake...or maybe it was the cake under the icing (They did WERK that dance)..Either way, they still had good stunts and awesome tumbling.

AN AMAZING DANCE CAN NOT WIN WORLDS W/ OUT THE REST OF THE ROUTINE.

DON'T GET IT TWISTED.
HATERS.
The dance was absolutely the icing on the cake and they outscored their opponents by the widest margin there, but you are absolutely right you have to have the whole package to win worlds. All top 3 teams had that whole package this year, what a great show they put on!

THAT'S the spirit Bubble toes! I don't know you, but you are one of my favorite fierceboarders! I agree that F5 looked amazing and TOTALLY deserved that WIN...

Back