All-Star Worlds Day 2 Chatter

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think you must have got your wires crossed i posted; "no erica did not do a ball up 360 she did the same stunt she competed all year as did maddie who unfortunately fell" and you replied to me no she didnt (as in Maddie fell) which has been confirmed and are again asking what are you talking about .... Again i re-iterate Maddie unfortunately fell...i said erica competed the same stunt she did all year thus i dont know why you are talking about Erica..please dont reply with such a hostile attitude...Thankyou xx
im not...and you assumed i was talking about maddie falling...i meant erica hasnt done the same stunt all year!

I have a question, a lot of teams changed their extra baskets from kick doubles, to toe touches, x outs, on day 2, were they scoring higher or something?
My guess is to increase the difficulty score. Variety is one of the factors. Which in some cases, if they were already throwing kick doubles, variety superceded more kick doubles even if they might not rank as high in skill.

I sat in the milk house yesterday drowning in sorrow with a broken heart. I watch every team, some more intently than others, through a fog of "wow am I dreaming."

Congratulations to all the winners. T&S, Warriors, F5, Cali coed, Brandon, and Panthers. They all deserved it because they earned it.

For everyone who thinks just being there is enough, try walking in my shoes today. Don't mean to be harsh but that is how I feel.

Oh and Bangkok university was amazing. Good for them and props to GT for showing them love.
Oh you are making me sad. Don't have a broken heart. It's been a great ride!! We sat with you the whole time. Had a horrible cheer hangover on Monday. We will miss you!! From Peecher

CEA large senior day 2 is up on the VOD.

Hope everyone is happy.

DID ANYONE SEE CHEER EXPRESS!
haha watch it and youll understand

I watched it, thought it was great, don't see what so funny. Oh if you are talking about it looking like Brandon's stunt the only part that is like it is that fact that the stunt moves. The flyers are not even facing the same way. You should also consider it flattery if someone thinks enough of a routine to do something similar. If I am correct I am sure there are things in Brandons routine that others have done before. I think it is great that a all girl team can do something similar to what a co-ed team is doing.

I watched it, thought it was great, don't see what so funny. Oh if you are talking about it looking like Brandon's stunt the only part that is like it is that fact that the stunt moves. The flyers are not even facing the same way. You should also consider it flattery if someone thinks enough of a routine to do something similar. If I am correct I am sure there are things in Brandons routine that others have done before. I think it is great that a all girl team can do something similar to what a co-ed team is doing.

No I wasnt talking about the brandon stunt sequence?

I was in AW of how that flyer lost her shoe mid-tumble, still threw a full out of it, she stunted and did a switch up and a full up along with other stunts and threw a standing full at the end. I was pretty amazed! If you actually would have read father up I explained all of this :rolleyes:
Don't assume!

did you see the girl who lost her shoe and still fulled out of her tumbling, flew in a tick tock and full up and threw a standing full at the end and let me repeat... WITH ONE SHOE

fierce!!

on page 45...

I have ran a search and looked through multiple threads...does anyone have or can anyone point me towards the final scores for semi and unlimited coed? International divisions, too, if you have them. Thanks!

Im really happy for Maryland Marlins. I stumbled across their video from prelims last year and wondered why they were not really known.. I guess they had some falls last year? But I'm not sure. It doesn't matter because they are in fourth now. Hopefully by the end of today they will be in third :)

Last year, they were 5th at Worlds.

No I wasnt talking about the brandon stunt sequence?

I was in AW of how that flyer lost her shoe mid-tumble, still threw a full out of it, she stunted and did a switch up and a full up along with other stunts and threw a standing full at the end. I was pretty amazed! If you actually would have read father up I explained all of this :rolleyes:
Don't assume!

on page 45...
Sorry you are correct, I assumed!! There has been alot said about it being the same. I should not have assumed. Please forgive me!!!

Back