All-Star Worlds Day 3 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm not a fan of LL's routine. Crazy talented, but lots of hidden things I notice, like some layouts in standing tumbling, most of the "full squad doubles" at the end are fulls (plus an entire basket) and the routine doesn't flow for me. To each his own, just not my vibe this year... :/

They also had at least one, but I thought I saw two tucks going towards the baskets.

Would the lack of sync in tumbling at the end hurt them as well? Sorry- I never watch finals until way later and everyone's explained things for me and it always seems super obvious in hindsight :D

ETA: Sorry Golden Girls, you're lovely and all. But I need you in 3rd, gold and silver is meant for Viqueens and Ladykatz.

Some woman just came up to me asking for books on the desert for her 3rd grader.

1. Now isn't the time
2. Don't do work for your kid
3. Have you heard of Lady lightning? No? Okay step around the desk and lets watch.
This may be the funniest thing I read all day! I skipped work but I would be saying "Okay children today in music we will be reviewing Worlds 2014 and there will be a test at the end of class....now shhhhh".

I'm not a fan of LL's routine. Crazy talented, but lots of hidden things I notice, like some layouts in standing tumbling, most of the "full squad doubles" at the end are fulls (plus an entire basket) and the routine doesn't flow for me. To each his own, just not my vibe this year... :/

It's not your imagination, very talented kids, but a few weak links. I guess they feel its better to water down a weak stunt group than have it come down?! Hence the strange flow of one group. They've got the difficulty, and keeping it clean/safe might just get them the globe this year.

tough fall at the end for Golden Girls! But looked great other wise! Hoping for a win!

Latest posts

Back