All-Star Worlds Day 3 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

didn't look like a full bobble to me ... I still think they looked the best today. crossing my fingers for them! I knew I should've put them at the top of my bracket

I'm not a fan of LL's routine. Crazy talented, but lots of hidden things I notice, like some layouts in standing tumbling, most of the "full squad doubles" at the end are fulls (plus an entire basket) and the routine doesn't flow for me. To each his own, just not my vibe this year... :/

Today's dilemma: I have to be at class at 2:15. When's a good time to take a shower?

[Q UOTE="BuegeSmalls, post: 884621, member: 11620"]Today's dilemma:: I have to be at class at 2:15. When's a good time to take a shower?[/QUOTE] right before awards in the arena!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I think they used to have more doubles at the end of LL and they made some of them fulls. Still risky to be doing so much tumbling at the very end

I just don't understand about sax, they've hit that routine solid so many times this season :(

Do the judges count those? When it's clearly supposed to hit extension but it comes down to prep and goes back up? Especially when it's two separate groups (like 2nd from right and way over on the left)..

SSX is my toast with Nutella. LL is my toast with butter and strawberry jelly. At this point I'd prefer the Nutella but I can't deny that the jelly looked good as well.

I also wish this lady would get up out my face asking for books about Batman for her toddler. Sorry No. Doesn't exist...come back tomorrow and I'll look

I'm not a fan of LL's routine. Crazy talented, but lots of hidden things I notice, like some layouts in standing tumbling, most of the "full squad doubles" at the end are fulls (plus an entire basket) and the routine doesn't flow for me. To each his own, just not my vibe this year... :/

I feel like if it was large senior lady lightning would be senior elite with crazy difficulty which makes them "sloppy" especially sync tumbles at the end whilst ssx would be orange as they are just so clean and easy to watch.

Back