All-Star Worlds Day 3 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

....At approximately 2:30pm I am going to suddenly come down with a migraine or stomachache.

At 3pm I am going to leave for home from work sick... Which means I will make it to my house by 3:20...and have my AppleTV set up to watch the rest of Small Coed by 3:25.

I just looked at the schedule and noticed that I am not out on the floor of the library at all after 3pm.... so why would I sit at my cubicle and twiddle my tumbles until 5:30....and get caught in all that traffic....

That all sounds really bad.....but...

Sounds like me except one good thing is that I'm in central time and get off at 430 it takes me less than two minutes to get home. Unfortunately I leave work early I have to pay for my beyonce ticket;)

....At approximately 2:30pm I am going to suddenly come down with a migraine or stomachache.

At 3pm I am going to leave for home from work sick... Which means I will make it to my house by 3:20...and have my AppleTV set up to watch the rest of Small Coed by 3:25.

I just looked at the schedule and noticed that I am not out on the floor of the library at all after 3pm.... so why would I sit at my cubicle and twiddle my tumbles until 5:30....and get caught in all that traffic....

That all sounds really bad.....but...

ETA: See I said "tumbles" instead of thumbs...I don't need to be here today
Yeah, you don't look so good. You better go home and rest! ;)

so, can we get on with MedCo awards...

Sounds like me except one good thing is that I'm in central time and get off at 430 it takes me less than two minutes to get home. Unfortunately I leave work early I have to pay for my beyonce ticket;)

Speaking of Beyonce. I'm so glad I didn't strut into work and drop off a leave slip to go to one of the concerts this summer....since I'm going have to muster up the energy through my sickness this after noon to fill out a sick leave form.

When is Medium senior awards? I have tech rehearsal for my musical and they're banning phones so Im trying to see how long I have to sneak around?

Before Odyssey went on I opened a packet of 8 slices of melon intending to eat them over the next hour or so. By the time Royalty took the mat I was faced with this....
vg0o42.jpg

Apparently I stress eat melon?!
Better than what I'm stress eating...

Back