All-Star Worlds Discussion Day 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So, so, so, so, soooooo proud of all the Panthers! It's one thing climbing to the top and winning worlds but it's a whole other thing, and quite arguably may be even harder, to hold onto that title and repeat!

Now if BSB can do the same thing I can literally feel like all is right in the world.

I am just now catching up with the entire thread so I know I am going to be late on this, but this past Friday was the first time Pink had gone full out in what one team member said around a month. The fact that they can go that long without a full out and walk away with a 292 score is amazing. Congrats to GT Pink.

WOW way to go Panthers moving from 4 to take home the gold!!

They were only in 4th because they fell, and yesterday's scores don't count. :) But yeah, even so, teams seem to rarely jump much in placement, although 4th to 1st isn't that huge of a jump. Very happy for Panthers!

AHHH! How did they do stunts/bobbles/touches/busts etc wise? Wish they weren't on at the same time as medium seniors so they'd get a bit more attention haha ;)
pyramid looked good

centre flyer in main stunt wobbles then my vid stuck for a second looked like she stayed up and doubled out

one tumble bust, full coming forward

one tumble collision in the synchro male pass going horizontal across floor looked like pat :s they got up though so hoping they are ok

I'm happy teams are now hitting and making it tough on the judges. Hopefully it continues with Small and Medium coed. Any other scores released other than GT Pink?

Back