Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

CA= 3 gold, 2 bronze

Dance awards coming up to decide if they will be bringing home another gold

IO5 Awards/Results

1st - Gym Tyme All Stars – Black :cheering:
2nd - Spirit Of Texas
3rd - Cheer Athletics Wildcats

WOW that's huge for Gym Tyme! For several years they never even made it to finals and now their first year in finals they take the gold so congrats to them! It only goes to show ya no matter how hard you get knocked down get back up and fight because you're dreams can come true!

tumblr_lo7kun2kg01qe9tl7.gif

GYMTYME BLACK!!!!!!!!!

But there should still be some sort of cut to get into Finals for the other countries. Finals in the International divisions shouldn't be a parade of nations here. It's supposed to be a top level competition. They're cutting good Sr teams left and right because they missed the top 10, while the Intl divisions have become a huge exhibition for lower level foreign teams.

I understand what you are saying, but with enough time, training, and promotion of the sport worldwide we will see a huge leap in ability level in that division, and then it won't feel so much like good teams are getting knocked out on a technicality. I look forward to that day because I am big fan of watching the sport grow internationally. (I am one of those people who secretly hopes that cheer will one day be added to the Olympics. :) )

WOW that's huge for Gym Tyme! For several years they never even made it to finals and now their first year in finals they take the gold so congrats to them! It only goes to show ya no matter how hard you get knocked down get back up and fight because you're dreams can come true!
i read this and was singing in my head "i get knocked down but i get up again you aint ever gonna keep me down"

Back