All-Star Worlds Fierce Board Shirt Contest

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

WorldsShirt2013_zps56798610.jpg
Ok I hope this is the one. It is none of my doing but I really like this one. I think this is the one from the other thread that some of us are talking about.

WorldsShirt2013_zps56798610.jpg
Ok I hope this is the one. It is none of my doing but I really like this one. I think this is the one from the other thread that some of us are talking about.
Oh this is the one? Ha I didn't know! I was going to post a new one with the new poem but with a little different design and a front but I'm on a bus to Indiana without my laptop for the weekend lol

I was this close to being immortalized on a Fierceboard shirt....
Can we keep the pixie stick line...lol
It really should stay in there. The 3yo bhs thread provided hours of entertainment for anyone who followed it and that line still makes my day :D

Not being biased at all because I wrote the other poem I just don't like how the poem on the yellow shirt doesn't totally flow, and yes granted its the fierce board shirt but to outsiders it won't really make sense and I know alot of non fierce board people who bought it last year because it was a cute shirt that people could understand. Not saying the poem
On this shirt isn't good I just think more people would buy it if it had a more nuetral meaning behind it. I think many of us get on here to talk and learn new things going on in the cheer world but also to support teams and athletes and that's what I was trying to do with my poem and still have it represent us as the group that's always there and always loves to support teams. Again just my opinion of course

Not being biased at all because I wrote the other poem I just don't like how the poem on the yellow shirt doesn't totally flow

I think the intonation of it is off. If you're going to have it rhyme the stanza or whatever it's called need to be the same throughout. And it's kind of awkward to say it out loud in a peom-y way.

Loved last years shirt and the poem, but if we do another One with a poem, it feels like a bad copy of last years imo, no matter how good the new poem is. Something like nothing ever going to be better than the original.
id like it to be a bright color, front saying:
are we here to support usasf? Picture of GCC and in big letters NO!
back: so get out your pixie stix and support the teams.
love,
the fierceboard.

yeah not the best idea, my brain is still warming up.

No problem, just tell me, what to adjust! Or I can also send you the .ai file. Whatever you prefer. :)

Your colors clash a bit. the idea on the front is really great.

I dont understand the ipad line. Are they banned or is that in reference to filming with them?

the shirt will be funnier if there is just one 'maybe', not three.

Ok, I apologize for how low quality some of this is since it was done using paint on my laptop! If anyone would like to take my idea and make it better/higher quality then please feel free :) Also, do we like red? I'm on the fence but I couldn't be bothered going back and changing it!
2psnk0o.jpg

Latest posts

Back