All-Star Worlds Medal Counts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

well then it remains 0,0,1 because only our dance teams have won. why do only cheer teams count for medals? and junior dance got 4th, they didnt medal anyways

pace should have a lot more because of dance too. their dance teams, esp intl open jazz, are unbelievable!!!

Would he allow them to represent UK at worlds? If so, I would love to see them in the IOC6 division.

I don't think he'd allow UK to go anyplace that gives Worlds bids. If UCA College Nationals begins giving Worlds bids there might be a chance.

Top Gun has 12 (4 bronze with their 3rd place finish this year in International Open Coed Hip Hop). I think if a program is talented enough to medal in both cheer and dance, it should be included on the medal count list. Thanks Rich! :)

Hey im not sure if you have included dance medals but if so PACE allstars should definately be included they RULE...jazz and pom at dance worlds!!!
....up to 2010 they already had 10 gold medals.. and as of 2011 pretty sure they won another 3 golds.... 3 silvers....and 1 bronze

well then it remains 0,0,1 because only our dance teams have won. why do only cheer teams count for medals? and junior dance got 4th, they didnt medal anyways
pace should have a lot more because of dance too. their dance teams, esp intl open jazz, are unbelievable!!!
Hey im not sure if you have included dance medals but if so PACE allstars should definately be included they RULE...jazz and pom at dance worlds!!!
....up to 2010 they already had 10 gold medals.. and as of 2011 pretty sure they won another 3 golds.... 3 silvers....and 1 bronze
See @kingston post regarding this is a cheer message board, therefore, dance doesn't count here.

I would be interested in seeing a SEPARATE dance medal count, though. We hope to be breaking into that list one day.

And would dancers even care if we had a dance section on here?

Are all these number right? Does Cali really have 3 golds? and Twisters 4 gold? I could be missing a medal but Im only remembering 2 gold for Cali and 3 gold for Twisters?? Even a little unsure about 5 for World Cup....please correct me if Im wrong

Scratch that I remember the 3rd for Cali (Jr Coed)... still lost on Twisters and the 5th for World Cup

Are all these number right? Does Cali really have 3 golds? and Twisters 4 gold? I could be missing a medal but Im only remembering 2 gold for Cali and 3 gold for Twisters?? Even a little unsure about 5 for World Cup....please correct me if Im wrong

F5 has 2
Cells has 2
Stars have 3
Lites have 2
Cali unlim has 2
Cali Jr Coed has 1

Back