All-Star Worlds Shirts!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

that's how long it takes me to make my shirts too! haha for my schools student section we all make shirts and they take forever. i love making them too, it's so much fun.

Once I have done one oth them, then the rest take less than 2 hours front and back....

My sister got the WC shirt (I intend on stealing it ;) ) and it is BEAUTIFUL

Well, I shall try it again a different way, lets see if this works..... Again, I will not be able to sell it, as some of the gyms may have their logos copyrighted, and I would really not like to have trouble of copyright infringement, or something like that! Enjoy
Shirt by Coop!:cool:

gac is on this? did they actually get a bid?

Platinum Athletics:
208618_557178803646_159500145_32191860_254613_n.jpg

Thank you, I do appreciate that!! I have been painting shirts for about 24 years! I still have some from then!! some of them look crazy! I hope that I have painted better since then! I wear them all of the time however!:)
HEY SCOTT! SO PROUD THAT OHIO VALLEY MADE IT TO THE TOP OF THE SHIRT THIS YEAR!! ANYWAY - LOVE U BUNCHES AND I WILL BRING YOU A WORLD'S SHIRT FROM THE GYM WHEN WE MEET UP IN ORLANDO. YOUR BROTHER CONNOR WILL BE WITH ME. LOL

Instead of researching, I thought I'd take a look to see if there is a quick answer here. Does anyone know if we can't use any type of Disney images, fonts, or more?

Back