All-Star Worlds Shirts!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Coop should do personalized shirts like that and make people pay for them!! :)

I do, and have for years! This one I may not be able to sell, as it has some Gym's Logo's on them, and I may be violating copyright laws, and I really don't need any issues like that! I may however paint 2-3 of them to give out at worlds, I do have a box of shirts, and tons of paint, if i have time to do them... but we shall see...?:D

I do, and have for years! This one I may not be able to sell, as it has some Gym's Logo's on them, and I may be violating copyright laws, and I really don't need any issues like that! I may however paint 2-3 of them to give out at worlds, I do have a box of shirts, and tons of paint, if i have time to do them... but we shall see...?:D
Awesome! lol If I tried to do that it would just look like a bunch of squiggly lines :p

I love the rockstar one :) and I definitely am sensing that I'll be ordering a CEA shirt. It's cute!! I'm anxious to see what other teams have for their worlds shirts!!

Well, I shall try it again a different way, lets see if this works..... Again, I will not be able to sell it, as some of the gyms may have their logos copyrighted, and I would really not like to have trouble of copyright infringement, or something like that! Enjoy
Shirt by Coop!:cool:

I am absolutely in love with your shirt. how long did this take?

what about the different state shirts? i know PA usually does one.. and I saw a picture of it on facebook, but i have no idea if i'm allowed to post it...do any other states do shirts like that?

what about the different state shirts? i know PA usually does one.. and I saw a picture of it on facebook, but i have no idea if i'm allowed to post it...do any other states do shirts like that?
i know the state of California is currently working on one.

An entire weekend, as there are many layers of paint, and there were corrections to be made to it.... This is one of my Most favorite hobbies!!!!;)

that's how long it takes me to make my shirts too! haha for my schools student section we all make shirts and they take forever. i love making them too, it's so much fun.

Back