All-Star Worlds Shirts!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Platinum Athletics:
208618_557178803646_159500145_32191860_254613_n.jpg

AMAZING.

I will post information on ordering a Platinum Worlds Shirt as soon as we have our final design and its quoted by our Tshirt place. Glad you all like it! The designer, Caleigh from HotCheer did AMAZING! We all love it!!!

Instead of researching, I thought I'd take a look to see if there is a quick answer here. Does anyone know if we can't use any type of Disney images, fonts, or more?

It is my understanding that you CAN NOT use any type of Disney image, font, ears, hands, etc. Most that I have seen so far are compliant with the rule set down last year and discussed on the boards. Last year there was the threat from Disney that they would take shirts that had images that were deemed to have "Disney like images".

CEA's shirt from the image I saw might get challenged with the castle and the tinkerbell sparkle if they are following through with what they threatened last year.

King, Have you heard any more about this?

If you look extremely close to the cheer extreme shirts, they have copyright signs on them so they must have gotten them approved to be able to use it.

I'm going to assume that it is extremely hard to get disney to approve a couple hundred T-shirts being printed.
My best friend worked for a licensing company and said Disney copyright approvals were the hardest to obtain by far.

HEY SCOTT! SO PROUD THAT OHIO VALLEY MADE IT TO THE TOP OF THE SHIRT THIS YEAR!! ANYWAY - LOVE U BUNCHES AND I WILL BRING YOU A WORLD'S SHIRT FROM THE GYM WHEN WE MEET UP IN ORLANDO. YOUR BROTHER CONNOR WILL BE WITH ME. LOL

There was no other team that would be there! I can't wait to see you ALL!!!! I will be home the week before then so I will see ya then! Love ya too!!!!!

It is my understanding that you CAN NOT use any type of Disney image, font, ears, hands, etc. Most that I have seen so far are compliant with the rule set down last year and discussed on the boards. Last year there was the threat from Disney that they would take shirts that had images that were deemed to have "Disney like images".

CEA's shirt from the image I saw might get challenged with the castle and the tinkerbell sparkle if they are following through with what they threatened last year.

King, Have you heard any more about this?

Its my understanding as long as you dont use it in a derogatory manner it is fine. I forget what team, but someone had tinker bell pouring posion or something like that on a shirt.

Back