All-Star Worlds Updates Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just saw another tweet from a SE athlete "i love my hometown #practice"

Also could explain the change in schedule for SM/SMC . Is it possible CSP had medium coed & lady elite moved up so she could catch a flight with SE?

Is that really feasible?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I have a feeling they're not serious, I don't see why they wouldn't find a local gym before flying all the way home. It's possible, yes, but I don't think they would do that. I have a feeling it's like a little inside joke with the girls on SE.

Cali Black Ops
zvemx4.jpg

Just jumping on my computer but are they really behind at the field house? Like an hour? or are they replaying teams? Because AE celebrity is on right now and they were supposed to go on an hour ago.

They're playing Sweet Caroline

During the "touching you, touching me" I thought about @kristenthegreats complaint about the excessive feeling up of legs in choreography

If I had access to a cheer gym/bows, I would make a mock video of all the hot choreo for teams next year, complete with exorcism stomping, stripper touching, and boys hair-whipping their shaved heads. Like ^ that. Not sure if content is SFW.

is there something wrong with the schedule in jostens too? I feel like they are bouncing all over the place. like teams that I thought went already are now competing and they are listed way above some of the teams that went

I'm having the same issue. What in the heck is going in the field house schedule?

Also could explain the change in schedule for SM/SMC . Is it possible CSP had medium coed & lady elite moved up so she could catch a flight with SE?

Is that really feasible?

I'm guessing she's meaning practice is her hometown or something along the lines of that.

Is that really feasible?

CEA lady elite & medium coeds order never changed on the schedule.

I've only seen one but the SE hometown practice tweet I saw had a lot of *smirky face emoji* after it.
I think its just a joke that people have taken a little too seriously.

Back