All-Star Worlds Updates Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have one class tomorrow at 2:15 and I'm debating bringing my laptop to watch/fierceboard. Only problem is that my teacher already sent out a email after some guys decided to livestream opening day for the Brewers in class one day. She wasn't happy. She also hates when people are on their phones. Not sure what my plan of attack will be.
Sit in the back, open your laptop and use your phone to watch behind it. Supposedly the livestream is better on mobile anyway. Fierceboard on your laptop and have an old page of notes open in Microsoft Word so that it looks like you were taking them. Simple :) (I'm a good student I swear! But when it comes to Worlds...a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

REGIN - 253.80
ECE C5 - 244.83
SOT PURPLE ROYALTY - 267.6
SPIRIT EXPLOSION - 243.03

ACES - 268.57
LADY JAGS - 274.1
LADY OPS - 257.43
5 ALARM- 224.57

Lady Elite currently in 10th, still need score for F5 so Lady Elite is sadly probably done

Sit in the back, open your laptop and use your phone to watch behind it. Supposedly the livestream is better on mobile anyway. Fierceboard on your laptop and have an old page of notes open in Microsoft Word so that it looks like you were taking them. Simple :) (I'm a good student I swear! But when it comes to Worlds...a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do)

Good idea, except the people who sit in the back will probably get pissed if I take their seats :/ Lol last year I spent a large chunk of my math class watching videos on my phone and keeping up with small senior finals.

Some of these scores have me :confused:

Also this is where it sucks for teams who just didn't get the chance to get a bid (like Swooshcats). They were at the beginning of the pack, which statistically is an awful place to be.

This is what I have so far .. waiting on a few more so we'll see who gets bumped out

Medium Senior

SOT A-Team 278.53
Stingrays Peach 275.03
Top Gun Lady Jags 274.1
Cali Aces 268.57
World Cup Suns 266.13
Texas Lonestar 265.07
Cheer Athletics Swooshcats 264.6
Woodlands Elite 257.43
ECE 248.03
CEA Lady Elite 245.8

Cheer Express 244.8
ICE Thundergirls 244.3
SJS 237.8
All Star One 237.13
KCAC 236.63
Fame Super Seniors 236.37
American Elite 235.47
Charlotte 232.13
Step Ahead 230.63
Cheer Tyme 228.53

So true. Today I had my phone in my right hand (Instagram) and my iPod in my left (Fierceboard). Looking at both screens constantly. My parents call me weird. I call it dedication, and strategy...lol

I know exactly what you mean. I had a dance performance today right when small senior semi's was going on. Was watching on my phone the whole way to the game, during the game, and back. Not to mention while I was getting ready. And I didn't miss SSX, so yay for that!

Back