All-Star Worlds Updates/discussion: Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Question... Are all of these top IOC5 teams doing true one base coed stunts? I have no video so I can't see for myself.

i feel like there's some weird air in the milkhouse today....all these teams that i've never seen drop stunts are dropping like dead flies!

i just want to say i'm furious that i paid $50 for this live feed, and all it keeps doing it buffering...i have perfect wifi....this is ridiculous...and it doesn't happen through the teams that i don't care about watching, only through the ones i really want to see...

tumblr_lumiq5g36O1qg0fg0o1_250.gif
tumblr_lumiq5g36O1qg0fg0o2_250.gif

tumblr_lumiq5g36O1qg0fg0o3_250.gif
tumblr_lumiq5g36O1qg0fg0o4_250.gif

tumblr_lumiq5g36O1qg0fg0o5_250.gif
tumblr_lumiq5g36O1qg0fg0o7_250.gif

tumblr_lumiq5g36O1qg0fg0o6_250.gif
tumblr_lumiq5g36O1qg0fg0o8_250.gif

Fifth frame...so relevant

Question... Are all of these top IOC5 teams doing true one base coed stunts? I have no video so I can't see for myself.

I don't know either, but from videos this season most do not or do very poorly exceuted ones. Still bitter about Fire.

Oh and I was wondering if anyone got an updates on the girl from Hamilton Starz yesterday? I just read on twitter she has a severe head injury is that accurate?

never been a fan of SSX but they won me over with that routine, they had SO much energy. 1 SF in pyramid, 1 tumble bust to butt

Why are people complaining about the non-update parts of this thread when the title of the thread is "Worlds Updates/discussion: Day 2"? Dialogue about topics other than mistakes and scores counts as 'discussion'.

Am I the only one that enjoys the bickering since it makes me laugh between boring screen refreshes while waiting for updates?
apounding.gif

Oh you know I love it!! My excitement for the day since I haven't had a call all day.....

Wow on top of worlds, I just got news that my best friend (i coached her daughter) who has been in the hospital since November (she has a rare heart cancer and they caught it late, so she nearly died but got a backpack heart just in time) ... She just found out she's going into surgery right now to get a new heart that just came available!! Thank the lord :) So I'm on my way to the hospital all geared up with my MacBook, iPad and iPhone

Back