All-Star Worlds Updates/discussion: Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

OOOOOMMMMGGGGG. CEA SSX!!! Their dance gives me lifeeeee!!! <3 They had a pyramid fall, but picked up after that for the end! That DANCE!!!! OMG! Their end poses, WERK ME. Needed all caps for this <3

Wow on top of worlds, I just got news that my best friend (i coached her daughter) who has been in the hospital since November (she has a rare heart cancer and they caught it late, so she nearly died but got a backpack heart just in time) ... She just found out she's going into surgery right now to get a new heart that just came available!! Thank the lord :) So I'm on my way to the hospital all geared up with my MacBook, iPad and iPhone

Prayers for your friend!

champion spirit - 210.33
rising stars - 213.63
cheer athletics - 260.56
extreme diamonds - 226.73
cea canada - 217.26
gym tyme pink - 288.46

Small Senior 5
California All Stars Elite 256.0
GBE Lime 247.46
Champion Cheer Heat 243.1
Greensboro 230.26
PCM Fantasy 228.93
Connect 215.76

Wow on top of worlds, I just got news that my best friend (i coached her daughter) who has been in the hospital since November (she has a rare heart cancer and they caught it late, so she nearly died but got a backpack heart just in time) ... She just found out she's going into surgery right now to get a new heart that just came available!! Thank the lord :) So I'm on my way to the hospital all geared up with my MacBook, iPad and iPhone
We'll say prayers for her. Please let us know when the surgery completes successfully. That is wonderful news!

Back