All-Star X-evolution Vids

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

who won in that division? i didnt stay around for the "awards."

You know I don't know and I think that was by design. If I had to guess, I would say SSX was cleaner, hit their skills and obviously has their routine perfected best of the three. Co-ed was doing really well until the injury except for a stunt fall near the middle. SE preformed their routine with pretty many tumbling hands down and omits but they were clearly tired and the girls tell me the 8 count man is not quit as invigorating as music. They all looked pretty good. I know from our pov that it has no bearing on the weekend, we made a jump over some big hurdles this last 2 weeks, and although we are not to the point of being on par with our competitors, I think when you see the skills and execution, we are getting where we need to be to compete in a month with anyone. Tonight was the first night I have seen the SE of the last 5 years out on the floor this year. We are happy.

@StarshipTrooper - can you settle the Medium AG debate?? Which team is from which gym?! I thought it was Kville Owls and Raleigh Lady X... right or wrong?

@StarshipTrooper - can you settle the Medium AG debate?? Which team is from which gym?! I thought it was Kville Owls and Raleigh Lady X... right or wrong?

Goodness, I don't know for sure. I know about SE, and whoever happens to practice with them by watching. I do enjoy the nuts and bolts of the sport, technique, practice and that sort of stuff. I also help hurt people. But the gym has gotten so big, I might tell you wrong.

Goodness, I don't know for sure. I know about SE, and whoever happens to practice with them by watching. I do enjoy the nuts and bolts of the sport, technique, practice and that sort of stuff. I also help hurt people. But the gym has gotten so big, I might tell you wrong.
Haha no problem :)

Now this is bugging me! Haha... I just always thought all the "X" teams were from Raleigh. That was my reasoning!

*sigh* I was hoping someone would have posted videos of the teams before I went to bed, mainly SSX because everyone is saying they did amazing.

Back