All-Star You Hate To Hear...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

As a mom I hate to hear "Do we have to go to practice tonight?" I don't hear it often (almost never now), but when I do it makes me insane! I drive an hour and a half each way, spend THOUSANDS of dollars a year, take time off of work, wear glitter all over myself, and have basically sacrificed any sort of social life...all for you to do this. And now you're telling me you don't want to go tonight??? :mad:

Needless to say that has never worked. We always end up going. :rolleyes:

i also hate when certain flyers will say things like, i can't do it...i can only do it with this group, i'm scared to do it with that group...

drives me nuts...you're a level 5 flyer you need to be able to do it with ANY group! so frustrating.
Not if the rest of the group isn't pulling their weight. If a flyer feels nervous because the bases have dropped them before or if they're very callous about her safety, she has every right to be scared about doing it with that group.

If she's just whining/doesn't want to try it with a new group, however, shove her in there and tell her to suck it up. :p

I hate it when a flyer or anyone else for that matter says "I can't" before they've even tried.

I can't = running laps on my team.

This year has been the first year I've been hearing I forgot. For example we're running the routine full out and one girl marks her tuck and says she forgot. No you just chose not to do it, everyone go back to the beginning bc so and so forgot her tumbling!

I hate the "I didn't know we had practice tomorrow, can I be excused?" Its not my fault you didn't read the online calendar, see the facebook posts, mass text, and 2 emails letting you know about the change a week in advance so no you can't be excused!

As a coach its "I can't" :mad: It has been designated a swear word in our gym and if you say it you have to make a donation into the fundraising jar ;)
I can't is just an excuse for I don't want to or I'm scared to try

What are we supposed to be doing?
I can't
I'm sick I'm not supposed to be here
I don't want to
Full out
Run laps until I say stop
One more time

I hate these! :(

Back