All-Star You Know Your A Cheer Stalker When..

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Omg! Thats hilarious! unless your creepy like that in that case no! bad cheerleader! you follow people like that!
hahha nooo i really like sr.elite and i was on the elevator andd they were on there i guess going up so i was talkign to them then they were like oh this is our floor nice meeting you.

when you see a member of senior elite on the marta in atlanta and take a candid picture of her and search her name you found on her backpack on facebook just so you can be friends with her.

when you have five pictures in one day with senior elite girls..
guilty.
AND im guilty of every post on here.
one last thing, when you go around at compeitions, saying in your head: i know you from fierceboards.. and her name is __ from (team name)
ex. LOOK! theres Juliet from sr. elite. !

I think ACEDAD said in no other sport would we call good fans a derogatory name like a stalker. Stalker really implies some bad intent. I have not seen any, and for whatever reason, I am an expert on this subject. It is good for All Star to have commited fans, ones that know the teams, their routines, music athletes and coaches. And from our family to all of you, thank you for the respect and almost universal support and kind words for SE and Maddie. And yes, it is healthy to have rivalries, and fans than like some teams and not others. It is rare that anyone says anything disrespectful in person. Now, the message boards give a certain cover of anomynity, but considering the nature of the sport and the good work the moderators do here, it is not a problem. This weekend again proved to me that even in heated competition, there is a whole lot of really nice people associated with All Star Cheer.

ACEDAD said:
You know something? With most sports, these people are called fans.

If we want to grow the sport, we need to spend more time catering to the fans of the sport and realize that not everyone attending competitions is a parent of the athletes on the floor. Also, not everyone is going to get their information through the gym.

So, event producers: you want to grow the crowd? Make more money?

Make it EASY for FANS to get INFORMATION about your event!

Would love to see all EP's post scores with final rankings, not just placements.

When you watch a team perform part of their routine to a song in one of your favorite teams music and you think "Ick! (insert favorite team name here) just uses that song SO much better!"

added maddie gardner / kelsey rule / whitney love / tye hill / kevin baron on facebook.

I dont know where to post this question, but what do they mean by jackets, globes, rings?

jackets are from NCA, rings are from worlds, how about the globes?

added maddie gardner / kelsey rule / whitney love / tye hill / kevin baron on facebook.

I dont know where to post this question, but what do they mean by jackets, globes, rings?

jackets are from NCA, rings are from worlds, how about the globes?
the worlds trophy is called a globe

When i've been drinking, you can tell because i walk clean so other people won't notice... clearly doesnt work
How about, when at a club and drinking, if a song comes on that has been in anyone's routine ever, I start doing the routine on stage at the club lmao

When my teammates in college used to go out, we'd just start doing our routine dance to any random song in the middle of the club.... people must have thought we were crazy hahaha

No offense, but some of these senior elite storys are a little too "cheer stalker"ish...hahah

We were eating at the Sports Bar at the Gaylord last night after the performance waiting for awards, and standing at the bar. Anytime any group of cheerleaders were going by the second time after circling the bar once, they were guaranteed to stop and ask for a picture or autograph. They were pretty cute but is was hard to eat. And they did ride up a lot on the elevator and sort of followed near the room, and if they were too shy, they would hang out on the floor where the elevator was and ask. But no knocking on doors or intrusive stuff. Most are just little girls.

Back