All-Star You Know Your A Cheer Stalker When..

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

How about, when at a club and drinking, if a song comes on that has been in anyone's routine ever, I start doing the routine on stage at the club lmao

When my teammates in college used to go out, we'd just start doing our routine dance to any random song in the middle of the club.... people must have thought we were crazy hahaha

i went to a sweetsixteen and i didnt know anyone except for like 8 cheer girls . when our dance song came on we ran to the floor and did our dance . everyone else was staring at us like we had 10 heads! hahaaa

How about, when at a club and drinking, if a song comes on that has been in anyone's routine ever, I start doing the routine on stage at the club lmao

When my teammates in college used to go out, we'd just start doing our routine dance to any random song in the middle of the club.... people must have thought we were crazy hahaha

Haha I do this in my head when I hear songs from high school when I cheered and danced. And I can do my cps routines from past seasons when I hear the songs...wow I need help lol

when you go to a college fair and end up telling the reps about their own cheer programs

...happened last night with Alabama.. he told me they have clinics and i let him know there was one going on that night haha he looked at me like i had 2 heads...i should also add i live in connecticut :)

Some of these really concern me, especially the ones about following CEA kiddos around. They are teenage kids just trying to stay focused for their team and have fun.

We were eating at the Sports Bar at the Gaylord last night after the performance waiting for awards, and standing at the bar. Anytime any group of cheerleaders were going by the second time after circling the bar once, they were guaranteed to stop and ask for a picture or autograph. They were pretty cute but is was hard to eat. And they did ride up a lot on the elevator and sort of followed near the room, and if they were too shy, they would hang out on the floor where the elevator was and ask. But no knocking on doors or intrusive stuff. Most are just little girls.

We should have gotten a picture together and left Maddie out!

:D

Back