OT You know you're a cheerleader when...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
-when you hear a song on the radio and you start singing the music that follows in cheer music instead
-your day dreaming is about cheer
-you and your friends will walk through your routine while waiting on your mom in the grocery store
-you dont understand why people look at you weird as you tumble down the hallway
:)

story of my life!

your top 10 most played songs on itunes are cheer mixes..

true dat. the top .... most songs on my iPod are cheer mixes. lol. i could actually tell you the number but i'd have to kill you. lol

when you start singing one teams mix and get to a voceover or song that's aalso in aother teams routine and start singing the rest of the other teams mix.

when you know large portions of other/your favortie teams' routines

... you have show and tell at school and you bring a cheer bow... and your in highschool
... you have kicked someone while pulling your stunt sequence in a public place because your music came on our iPod
... you have done ^^ that except with another teams stunt and music
... you have picked purple/blue/whatever other color mat your gym has fuzz out of your braces/teeth from face planting tumbling
... you hear a song playing in a store and its in cheer music and you yell the voice over that goes with it
... you see a little girl in a college cheer uni on a football game weekend and start trying to convince her parents to let their 3 yearold to tryout for minis at your gym
... you get very destracted because your gyms colors seem to be the hot color that everyone is wearing that season
... you only buy things in your gyms colors
... you talk about other gyms that you dont go to and your friends are like wait you dont cheer there their half way accross the country and you just smile and say I know
... you see someone jumping up and down and you really want to scream HIT! HIT! HIT! PULL!
... you count your steps in 8-counts
... you get yelled at and put as an alternet on your highschool team because you correct the coaches to much... but you dont care and yell at them from the sidelines any way

when you tell someone that you're going to/were at the gym and then have to explain that you men like a real gym like a gymnasium the word that gym is short for. lol. and not a "fitness center"
which is what i have begun to call them. cuz thats what the yare

when you have a dream about cheer extreme's bows. hahaha, and im pretty sure i cried because i saw the bow and it was like for sale and i wanted to buy it but i went away and when i came back it was gone.

Oh, and when your coach becomes like a brother or an uncle to you because of how much you're with them. (AHEM, DAVID AND DUNCAN!)
:)

when you have been sitting for a long period of time and you stand up to stretch and you extend your arms and hit a high V LOLLLL!

I do that, except instead of a high V, I do a heel stretch.

Okay, my list:

if you drink water to 8 counts at practice.
when you open the fridge and look at the bottom, and you automatically do an arabesque or needle instead of just bending.
when you spend a solid hour stretching my scorpion to cheer music.
when your youtube suggestions are ALL cheerleading related.
when you wait for something in the microwave by doing 360's and stunt sequences in front of it.

I definitely do cheer moves in the car and almost cause accidents. my boyfriend is sick of listening to cheer music. I know the words to songs on the radio because they're in other team's music. lol

Okay, my list:

when you open the fridge and look at the bottom, and you automatically do an arabesque or needle instead of just bending.
when you wait for something in the microwave by doing 360's and stunt sequences in front of it.

I definitely do cheer moves in the car and almost cause accidents. my boyfriend is sick of listening to cheer music. I know the words to songs on the radio because they're in other team's music. lol

love these ones:)

Okay, my list:

I almost kicked my brother doing that one

When 764 out of 983 songs on your iPod are cheer music and when u always sing ur fav teams music durin class ... Stop lookin at me lmao I kno I do all these things lmao

Back