All-Star Youngest Person To...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 16, 2011
I was wondering, who's the youngest person to land a standing full, standing double, running full, running double, etc. and if you have any videos of them :D

I was wondering, who's the youngest person to land a standing full, standing double, running full, running double, etc. and if you have any videos of them :D
That will be hard as you will have a lot of older athletes who don't have videos of their skills pre-facebook. haha.

One of my best friends from college had her standing full at 8, but she was an elite gymnast.

That will be hard as you will have a lot of older athletes who don't have videos of their skills pre-facebook. haha.

One of my best friends from college had her standing full at 8, but she was an elite gymnast.
they dont have to post videos lol, i was just wondering how young people were when they got there skills

rockstar cheer miami's little boy is about 5 with some of those skills

He is fierce. Everything about him. He has the most intense look on his face before he started, lol. The red mohawk with the bling on the sides of his head is the icing on the cake :)

Back