All-Star Youngest Person To...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cailyn Jackson and Sutton Hodges from CEA Raleigh/K-Vegas are both very young and have doubles and standing fulls. I think they're bout 10 now, but they've had those skills since they were 8 I think? CEA has some VERY talented young children.

Cailyn Jackson, Sutton Hodges, Amber Craft, Sarah Tate, and some sweet little girl that I dont know her name all have mind blowing skills, especially for their age....... My little one landed her first double full at age 7. She landed a standing full this year and she is 8. She still struggles with both of those skills (especially the standing full) It truly blows my mind how much younger the kids throwing such crazy skills are now. Im so excited to see where the sport will be in 4 years when these girls are eligible for a senior team!

I know Erika Hughes who used to be on ECE and is now on Top Gun had a standing full at 7

is he in any way related to Santwon?
Not related to Santwon. His name is TJ. He just turned 6. Has his standing full since last year and is now throwing tricks through to double. He's quite amazing and a personal friend of our family. He's quite smart too, tested at like a 3rd grade level. His mom stretches my girls. Talking with him is quite an experience... he is extremely well spoken for such a little man. He is going to be a force to reckon with in the coming years for sure!!

I also believe Laney Madsen also had a double at 5. Someone out there (perhaps her father because I believe he is her coach and is also on the boards) would have to confirm.

Can we count unborn babies? My guess is some cheerleader out there in the early stages of her pregnancy may have thrown a double in a tumbling pass, making her unborn baby the youngest person to ever complete a double full... hahahaha!! LOL

KIARA NOWLIN- Standing full at 6 and double full at 7 in COMPETITION on a matt floor NOT a spring floor. Wonder how young she could have been throwing these skills with the help of a spring floor???

Back