All-Star Your Favorite Level 3 Teams?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Besides USA Wildcats Large Senior 3, and Large Senior Coed 3 .. I LOVE California's Coed 3!!! I've never seen them live sense there on the west coast but the video I saw of them was awesome!!! The whole jungle theme is soo cool!!!

I liked Stingrays Black (Large Youth 3), Stingrays Blue (Large Junior 3), Stingrays Lime (Large Senior 3), CEA Mini Elite (Large Mini 3 - K'ville), CEA Youth Excel (Large Youth 3 - Raleigh), and CEA Junior Excel (Large Junior Co-ed 3 - K'ville). :D
Stingrays blue is actually no longer a team. It is now called scarlet, our coaches tend to change names after several bad seasons...

CT Spirit Emeralds junior 3

CT Spirit Jewels youth 3

i am so confused now my team at nationals got so many points in deductions because we cradled from a prep with no back just like this team does, and i am just wondering if you can craddle from a one leg stunt with two bases?

i am so confused now my team at nationals got so many points in deductions because we cradled from a prep with no back just like this team does, and i am just wondering if you can craddle from a one leg stunt with two bases?
i believe you can if one is the "base" and one is the "spot", aka someone has to hold the ankle.

Im working on getting a video up...
but Carolina Spirit Athletics Junior Dazzle (Junior Large 3)
we may be a small gym, but this team has had two outstanding undefeated seasons in a row. All due respect to rays, but at BUTBT, Dazzle won the division, and was second for the grand champ of the entire competition. (Behind Top Gun Coed...)
they were an amazing team, and are J4 this season! :)

Back