All-Star [1/25-1/26] Athletic Championships - Providence, Ri (world's Bids)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

what happened to Spirit Onyx? do they just have all girl now?

I asked around and found out that they still have a team, but a lot of them have a conflict that weekend so they couldn't make it.

It's too bad, we have a friendly rivalry with them.

Last edited:
I have mixed feelings about this competition. We've been going for years and i always think its run great and everything but sometimes i feel the scoring is a little off. Just my personal opinion, but certain gyms seem to be favored here. The paid bids usually go to the same gyms every year.

I have mixed feelings about this competition. We've been going for years and i always think its run great and everything but sometimes i feel the scoring is a little off. Just my personal opinion, but certain gyms seem to be favored here. The paid bids usually go to the same gyms every year.
it will be interesting to see who the paid 3rd bid goes to and who the judges prefer.

Unfortunately mother nature doesn't understand that we have a huge national this weekend. Our gym is closed tonight :( I saw World Cup is closed too so at least we are all in the same boat.

Unfortunately mother nature doesn't understand that we have a huge national this weekend. Our gym is closed tonight :( I saw World Cup is closed too so at least we are all in the same boat.
We're closed too

So frustrating :( we're adding in a practice tomorrow, the gym is going to be jam packed

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

So frustrating :( we're adding in a practice tomorrow, the gym is going to be jam packed

We had to add one Friday so now people can't go up till later. Luckily it's only 2 hours away for but it sucks to have to change and add the week before a comp like this.

This is the worst thing about the northeast, the weather is so unpredictable.

Agreed but i remember when it was free!!! Everyones trying to make a buck...
true...but at least it will be full routines...none of that cutting out 30 seconds crap

Agreed but i remember when it was free!!! Everyones trying to make a buck...

I don't think they ever had a free stream. They had the videos on demand though.

true...but at least it will be full routines...none of that cutting out 30 seconds crap

And those 30 seconds always seemed to be the first stunt sequence too.

Last edited:
Back