All-Star [1/31 - 2/1] Athletic Championship - Providence, Ri (3fp, 6al)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

CU tweeted that c5 hit today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just saw it too! I was quietly screaming YEAAAAHHH a billion times and secretly died (you know, so I wouldn't get the wierd look from my parents...).

ETA: And Ody only had a TB. Jeez, the scores will be super close (Ody's raw score was only .05 points higher than C5's if I'm correct?). Anything can happen...

Last edited:
Youth 5 Results:

1) ECE
2) WC Twinkles
3) Cheersport Sharks

Anyone know if they all hit, or were there issues??
Unfortunately, ECE and Twinkles had issues, but I think Twinkles had a huge sf in the front and I think, the Twinkles' flyer and base hit the mat, so unfortunate start of the season for the Twinkles. ..Hopefully, they will pull it out for NCA...

It was awesome to meet fierceboard friends @Ashley and @crazeecheermom - looking forward to seeing them again and meeting more of you this season! I managed to get home just at the end of the 1st quarter (thankfully the "Staties" stayed off the highway today) :D. Props to the comp for setting up a lounge for the Superbowl for the teams that are competing late tonight!

Youth 5 Results:

1) ECE
2) WC Twinkles
3) Cheersport Sharks

Anyone know if they all hit, or were there issues??
Twinks had a pretty bad stunt fall day 2, and some minor tumbling issues, day one was so much better for them. ECE looked great...like @ryliesmom said, one tumble bust. Cheersport sharks were a nice addition to the weekend, the parents and kids were awesome. I just wish they had given the kids more time together at the group photo in their Y5 Tshirts, its pretty awesome that they are forming bonds at this age.

Twinks had a pretty bad stunt fall day 2, and some minor tumbling issues, day one was so much better for them. ECE looked great...like @ryliesmom said, one tumble bust. Cheersport sharks were a nice addition to the weekend, the parents and kids were awesome. I just wish they had given the kids more time together at the group photo in their Y5 Tshirts, its pretty awesome that they are forming bonds at this age.

It was a great competition for all these kids... The talent was so amazing and everyone really brought it this weekend... My cp missed pictures because of her mini team competing... Would love to be at competition where every y5 team could be there... I applaud these athletes... They maybe little but they are fierce...

^^^^I have said this before but I think the friendships formed in that division are so cute (likely because there are not very many Y5s.) One team can beat another at a major comp and they'll still hang out/take photos/etc. They have better sportsmanship than some senior aged kids.

Back