All-Star [1/31 - 2/1] Athletic Championship - Providence, Ri (3fp, 6al)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hearing that several people who came from out of state are stuck here for another day or 2. Nothing worse than being stuck in an airport and/or incurring more hotel and meal expenses after a long competition weekend :(

Hearing that several people who came from out of state are stuck here for another day or 2. Nothing worse than being stuck in an airport and/or incurring more hotel and meal expenses after a long competition weekend :(
I've got a few stuck up there

One of cp's teammates is there. I know some coaches stayed over. Not sure what happened to them all though. I knew if we didn't get out of there when we did we would be stuck until Tues. Or Wed.

If they are driving they should be able to get home tomorrow. We have gotten almost 60" of snow in less than a week and more is on the way Thursday.

"You are only responsible for being honest, not for someone else's reaction to your honesty."

Hi all! I'm stuck here til Wed. The airline is telling me that there is a very slim possibility that I can fly out tomorrow. This is crazy as my cp competes this weekend coming up. I wish that I could have met up with some of you:). The sportsmanship was phenomenal and there was so much talent at the competition. Congrats to all!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all! I'm stuck here til Wed. The airline is telling me that there is a very slim possibility that I can fly out tomorrow. This is crazy as my cp competes this weekend coming up. I wish that I could have met up with some of you:). The sportsmanship was phenomenal and there was so much talent at the competition. Congrats to all!!!!!

Are you from the Florida group or the Michigan group? I don't know any other teams that would have flown.(Although I know a few that flew from ours)

Are you from the Florida group or the Michigan group? I don't know any other teams that would have flown.(Although I know a few that flew from ours)
Hi! I'm from Michigan. I can't believe that we are still here! Thank God that the schools are closed in Michigan right now also!

Hi! I'm from Michigan. I can't believe that we are still here! Thank God that the schools are closed in Michigan right now also!

Your teams were great and I love your unis. Schools seem to be closed everywhere. So yay! No arguments over getting up the day after comp.

Your teams were great and I love your unis. Schools seem to be closed everywhere. So yay! No arguments over getting up the day after comp.
Thank you crazeecheermom:). I'm just worried as I have 2 CP's at home with the hubby, I missed my oldest CP's HS cheer comp, my youngest cp is wanting us home. Everyone at the comp was extremely kind and supportive and I'm bummed that I missed meeting some of u guys!!!

Thank you crazeecheermom:). I'm just worried as I have 2 CP's at home with the hubby, I missed my oldest CP's HS cheer comp, my youngest cp is wanting us home. Everyone at the comp was extremely kind and supportive and I'm bummed that I missed meeting some of u guys!!!

So sorry, it must be tough on everyone. Hope you can get out tomorrow. Do you guys go to Dallas?

Back