Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

King

Is all about that bass
Staff member
FBOD:LLFB
Dec 4, 2009
We have just reached our 10,000th member! @Kelseeyy

We also average around 25,000 Visitors (people who are not members who visit the site) a month!

Besides upgrading the server to be faster to handle our busier times, we have a couple more things in the works.

For the industry working on a classifieds section module to officially post resumes and job openings. I get a TON of people asking about job stuff.

For the average athlete and fan, more stuff to interact with!

Last, I have been approached by a couple clothing companies who are interested in doing Fierce Board clothing (shorts, shirts, hoodies but NO bows... enough of those are already on here)

Anybody want anything else?

Pod casts are dead. I dont think many people listen to them in any industry.

Pod casts are dead. I dont think many people listen to them in any industry.

Not sure I'd say that. I think there's still a huge market for on-demand streaming audio and video. The 2005-era podcast is another story.

Not sure I'd say that. I think there's still a huge market for on-demand streaming audio and video. The 2005-era podcast is another story.
Oh i'll totally agree with you there. I was referencing just the old school podcast.

I would LOVE to do a video weekly on here. discuss some things in the industry. bring in some "experts" in different fields. etc. I'll discuss with king.

7936_1237397516.jpg

its about time we started getting what we paid for...oh wait hahahaha jk, king, and all of the other admins do such a great job around here!

What if gyms on here could have their own gym page?
Eh. then how are you going to decide who gets to run it. They will have to prove to you that they own it. will multiple people be able to edit it?

true. trying to think of what addons and stuff available for resources that gyms would need.

That's a lot of gym pages! I think that it could possibly turn into a gym popularity contest. Even if people aren't trying, someone is bound to compare who gets more traffic or members.

I like the non-gym atmosphere atmosphere of the boards. Any program, big or small, gets an equal voice here.

Back