All-Star 10,000 Members 25,000 Visitors

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I will work on it. There are quite a few things to do this summer.

I would also like to do a member drive. The goal is to tell every person on your team about Fierce Board. If we can get to 15,000 members before the end of summer I will sponsor a big feature on here.

Oh yes Kingston, I would like my own personal section that I can tell people how it really is. I would like a crown on top of my picture, and anyone that is ignorant should have a dunce hat on there picture until they can have an intelligent convo (@sharkdad can have a dorsal fin) I would like a wall of shame to put little tombstones with banned people's names, and a large Dr. Pepper and fries everytime I long on. Got all that?
Lol jk your doing a great job!
On a serious note:
Scoresheet section. Where coaches can volunteer detailed scoresheets from events. -it would be interesting :)

i think we should definitely do another sports bra.... i really liked the neon ones someone designed once. there was neon yellow with FIERCE in neon blue and neon blue with FIERCE in neon yellow.

what kind of jobs are opening up?

We have just reached our 10,000th member! @Kelseeyy

We also average around 25,000 Visitors (people who are not members who visit the site) a month!

Besides upgrading the server to be faster to handle our busier times, we have a couple more things in the works.

For the industry working on a classifieds section module to officially post resumes and job openings. I get a TON of people asking about job stuff.

For the average athlete and fan, more stuff to interact with!

Last, I have been approached by a couple clothing companies who are interested in doing Fierce Board clothing (shorts, shirts, hoodies but NO bows... enough of those are already on here)

Anybody want anything else?

Pins

This may be ridiculous . . . [i dunnp]
but can we add on the MEDIA Section . . . .
That section will contain . . . .
iPHONE/Nokia/Android or any other mobile phone THEMES, Wallpapers and possibly . . .ringtones??
Desktop Wallpapers, Desktop/Aim Icons, iPAD Wallpapers

The contents of these media items will be the Fierceboard . . . not any gym . . .or any team . . to avoid drama. Something like that. I dunno . . but I would definitely be the first one to use 'em . . . i love changing themes and wallpapers. aheheeh

@kingston !! Hands DOWN! Ur doing really great! Much gratitude and love!

Back