All-Star 10 Times?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You will always have parents that will question your methods, keep doing what you're doing! I would have to say you're doing a great job after seeing your team perform at CSG in Chicago!

and some parents think thay can even do it better then the coaches lol

Totally not wrong! As an athlete during worlds week, i would have done that on my own to make sure i could do it in my sleep at worlds!

kyle you're a great coach, but i know what its like to doubt yourself. You did great, if she had started busting on the 2nd or 3rd one and you kept making her do it, then you went too far, but you didn't, you're a responsible coach that knows when to push the kids and when to back off. I've had to stop kids from throwing skills before, and i've had to tell them to keep going when it was the right call. Even if you ahd made the wrong call, which you didn't, you just gotta move on because nooones the perfect coach.

in my case, if i was an athlete preparing for worlds and I fell in a routine, you would HAVE to stop me from throwing the pass until I killed myself doing it. you'd have to kick me out the gym to get me to stop.

Can't wiat to see you at worlds and feel better soon!!!!!!!!!

i think its fine especially it is the week before worlds. and if i were the cheerleader it would make me more confident knowing i could stick it after the extra practice.

we all have to learn at some point... now she will have a pretty solid arabian through to double! good for her for landing them all. and no, its not mean; its coaching. parents pay you to make their child better, & one would assume that this would fall under the "its making her better" category

Hey this is worlds week the thing you work for all year long so no you were not wrong and if you were my daughters coach I would of told you to make her do it 20 times , if you can throw a skill like that once you better be able to throw it 10 times

did she or didn't she land all 10 and is the pass still in the routine?

She DID land all 10 - but then proceeded to bust in the next routine. I even gave her benefit of the doubt tonight at our showcase (because she competed it all year) and I let her throw it. It touched - so its out for sure. :-( We gave it our best - and definatley still have a lot to offer in our routine!

deff not. im sure you gave her alot more confidence. if you can do it ten times you can know you can do it the one time you compete

Back