100 Day Stretching Challenge Tips?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 27, 2013
I'm going to start the 100 day stretching challenge in about a week when college starts, have you got any advice? What stretches to do? How to warm Up? Best to stretch every other day? And please share your own stories and pictures of progress! :) I'm aiming for a needle and bow and arrow

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

As a coach, I think you should stretch everyday, even if just for 10 minutes. I tell the girls they should sit in some of their stretches while the watch tv or sit on the computer.

You should run through:
Splits (each direction)
Straddle stretch
Pike stretch
Butterfly stretch
Herkie stretch (each direction)

I'm going to start the 100 day stretching challenge in about a week when college starts, have you got any advice? What stretches to do? How to warm Up? Best to stretch every other day? And please share your own stories and pictures of progress! :) I'm aiming for a needle and bow and arrow

When I was trying to get my needle I literally slept in my splits :) & I did a lot if kick splits - where u kick ur leg then swing straight into the splits - so then I could just slide straight down and I learned to grab my back ankle in the splits & it used to hurt really bad but I figured if I could do it on the ground I could do it in the air :)

Back