All-Star [12/14-12/15] Battle Under The Big Top - Atlanta, Ga

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They make no plans ahead of time, they award the best 2 teams of the weekend am give them the bids. Same for at Large bids. Best 8 scores of the weekend get the bids. i like it that way (and I dont just say that because I work for them :)

They make no plans ahead of time, they award the best 2 teams of the weekend am give them the bids. Same for at Large bids. Best 8 scores of the weekend get the bids. i like it that way (and I dont just say that because I work for them :)
In the past they don't do it by scores

Sorry if that was confusing... I meant single routine scores, basically. Orange struggled day 1, and "Crushed" it day 2 (see what I did there).... Highest score of the weekend, if I remember correctly, and they got a bid. It really ends up being a judges overall impression based on the potential of what they saw. So I misspoke. Sorry

Sorry if that was confusing... I meant single routine scores, basically. Orange struggled day 1, and "Crushed" it day 2 (see what I did there).... Highest score of the weekend, if I remember correctly, and they got a bid. It really ends up being a judges overall impression based on the potential of what they saw. So I misspoke. Sorry

i think you meant didn't get a bid! Peach got the bid because they hit both days and so did georgia.

Was it Peach? Could have sworn that was Orange. Memory is slipping, I guess. Did Orange get a bid at another ASC event?

Was it Peach? Could have sworn that was Orange. Memory is slipping, I guess. Did Orange get a bid at another ASC event?

Peach got paid at BUTBT, Orange at cheersport. Orange got a paid bid from ASC in 11-12.

Thanks for clarification. I think my impression when they walked off stage after day 2 influenced my memory there! Orange was amazing day 2, but those two were solid both days. Did Peach and Ga end up with highest composite for the weekend, or no? I literally had to sprint from the arena just as TG Coed finished the last routine to get to the airport and make my flight, so I missed the bids being presented. Won't be that way this weekend (thank God)!

Thanks for clarification. I think my impression when they walked off stage after day 2 influenced my memory there! Orange was amazing day 2, but those two were solid both days. Did Peach and Ga end up with highest composite for the weekend, or no? I literally had to sprint from the arena just as TG Coed finished the last routine to get to the airport and make my flight, so I missed the bids being presented. Won't be that way this weekend (thank God)!

Orange had the highest day 2 and highest of the weekend i believe.

Back