All-Star [12/14-12/15] Battle Under The Big Top - Atlanta, Ga

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Me too! Me too!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Definitely. I just hope things go smoothly for us. I always hold my breath for big away competitions because "bad luck" always finds me at the most inopportune times.

And I haven't competed (or coached) in Georgia since I was on an open team and we went to Cheersport Nats back in 2000. :eek:

Definitely. I just hope things go smoothly for us. I always hold my breath for big away competitions because "bad luck" always finds me at the most inopportune times.

And I haven't competed (or coached) in Georgia since I was on an open team and we went to Cheersport Nats back in 2000. :eek:
It can't be worse than 17 coed elite kids getting stuck in ATL and 4-5 more stuck in Detroit last Sunday-Monday. Maybe we used up all the bad travel karma :D

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Here's a pic of me (short hair) and my coaching staff today if anyone's looking for a Fierce Hug ;) . I'll be hanging out in the arena watching teams til 1 pm then again from 3-7 pm
ImageUploadedByFierce Board1387039007.826538.jpg

@cupieqt I think I just passed your team in the lobby. I'm here from this point until the end (one of the cp teams is dead last to go on). Maybe we can gather for a pic when @mstealmissy gets here

I don't want to meet Cupieqt anymore.......I certainly don't want to take a picture with her........You are adorable!!

@ufomom and I were looking all over for you.......

Aw now I'm blushing. I think my sparkling personality is my best asset though :D
And we don't have to take a picture. We can just do the secret NACP handshake.

Back