All-Star [2/1-2/2] Spirit Sports - Palm Springs, Ca (worlds Bids)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yes, ma'am, they are scheduled to be there. They will be in warmups with us on Saturday!! Yea! And they go on just after my cp's team and CJA will be shortly after. I'm more than a little excited to see both teams. The small Jr 1 and small senior 5 are criss-crossing so I get to see a lot of them.

Yay this makes me happy! Do you know any of the other teams that will be in the SS5 division?
Good luck to your lil CP! Jr Pink right? I watched their video last week!

Small senior has PCM Fantasy, Macs AS S5, Desert Storm Elite Bliss, LBs, Oregon Dream Teams Dream, AZ Power Envy and CJA Team Gunz.
Looks like Ice Queens are going to be there in the L5 Intl Open. I've seen ppl talk about them on here a bit.

And thank you! Palm Springs is going to be a big test for our team. Lots of good teams in our division!

Small senior has PCM Fantasy, Macs AS S5, Desert Storm Elite Bliss, LBs, Oregon Dream Teams Dream, AZ Power Envy and CJA Team Gunz.
Looks like Ice Queens are going to be there in the L5 Intl Open. I've seen ppl talk about them on here a bit.

And thank you! Palm Springs is going to be a big test for our team. Lots of good teams in our division!

Last edited:
Cheer updates posted today that lady bullets is no longer going.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I was looking forward to Cali and PCM competing, World Champ and 4th place. I guess I have to wait to Dallas, even it's only on LIVE Feed, these 2 are the only sm sr 5 Worlds contenders we have in Cali

Back