All-Star [2/1-2/2] Spirit Sports - Palm Springs, Ca (worlds Bids)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Wow 4 paids!! That's the most of any west coast comp isn't it? I can see paids going to any of - Cali Aces, American, Macs, Desert Storm, Mysterious, or Fantasy .. and international paid either Cali i5 or CheerForce Nfinity. International AllGirl will be such a good battle too!

I'm going to put a guess in for the 4 paids and see how close I get, although these might just be my favorite teams too :D - Macs Sm Coed (or whoever gets 1st or 2nd in the division), Cali Aces, American, and Nfinity. Fingers crossed! Good luck everyone!

Saw on twitter that cali coed has an almost new routine.. Super excited to see. Usually when they change it around now I become obsessed..

I was thinking this when watching their Majors routine... How I loved the routine, but knowing Cali Coed, there'd probably be a completely new routine in a month or two. I find every year I like them before Worlds, and by their Worlds routine I'm OBSESSED.

Good luck to all CJA teams in California this weekend...Love Team Gunz...EveryBody be safe and enjoy.

Back