All-Star [2/1-2/2] Spirit Unlimited Battle At The Boardwalk

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It ends just in time on Sunday for people to hit Super Bowl traffic!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Yikes! I just realized that its going to be a nightmare for people getting around NJ on Sunday especially if they are heading home in the direction of East Rutherford. Not very good planning of dates by this EP!

ECE LG J5 from MA is attending..for some reason we thought Future 5 was going to be in the afternoon on Sat..we are all taking a bus back together and have a 7 hr ride home..YIKES!

FYI...for anyone heading north of NJ...your best bet is to take the parkway all the way up. Cross the Tappan Zee and get onto 95 that way. It maybe adds 10-15 minutes to your commute, but keeps you away from the Turnpike, the GWB and the stadium.

FYI...for anyone heading north of NJ...your best bet is to take the parkway all the way up. Cross the Tappan Zee and get onto 95 that way. It maybe adds 10-15 minutes to your commute, but keeps you away from the Turnpike, the GWB and the stadium.
I always take Tappen zee, it is much better than paying $15 for GW!

You can also take GSP to NYS Thruway to 84 East over Newburgh Beacon Bridge.. toll is $1.50 and you stay on 84 till Hartford!

Excited for this weekend. The original list on the Future5 event page only had 6 teams listed but CheerUpdates tweeted that there will be 10 teams now! I wonder who the 4 additional teams are...

Back