All-Star [2/1-2/2] Spirit Unlimited Battle At The Boardwalk

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Excited for this weekend. The original list on the Future5 event page only had 6 teams listed but CheerUpdates tweeted that there will be 10 teams now! I wonder who the 4 additional teams are...

CheerUpdates to the rescue--answered my question!

Excited for this weekend. The original list on the Future5 event page only had 6 teams listed but CheerUpdates tweeted that there will be 10 teams now! I wonder who the 4 additional teams are...
My cp's div sm sr 4 has 10 teams also. Been following your Jr 5 and want to say they are amazing. Can't wait to see them in person.

does anyone have a schedule for this event? I tried to look it up online but the site appears to be down. I was thinking of heading down to see some teams with my daughter. I think some WC teams are going but I'd like to know who else will be there.

does anyone have a schedule for this event? I tried to look it up online but the site appears to be down. I was thinking of heading down to see some teams with my daughter. I think some WC teams are going but I'd like to know who else will be there.

I actually pulled it this morning. Let me see if I can PM it to you.

If not, I have it so just PM me with your email and I'll send it your way.

Edit- Not thinking with my entire brain, @Mamarazzi could also email it to you! lol I am sure my schedule is not any different then anyone elses! lol

Last edited:
If not, I have it so just PM me with your email and I'll send it your way.

Edit- Not thinking with my entire brain, @Mamarazzi could also email it to you! lol I am sure my schedule is not any different then anyone elses! lol

I can't pull it from history or anything...it's like it magically disappeared...

*poof*

Back