2 1/2 High Split!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@CGAcheer There's one more.

2. In a pyramid transition, a top person may travel over another top person while connected to that top person at prep level or below.
or
Kinda sorta this one depending on what you consider a separate pyramid.
F. No stunt, pyramid, or individual may move over or under another, separate stunt, pyramid or individual.
Example: shoulder sits walking under prep.
Exception 1: An individual may jump over another individual.
Exception 2: An individual may move under a stunt or a stunt may move over an individual.

She is flying over that group, which may kind of be the same pyramid, and the show and go may be down by the time its violating number 2 above

but the changing bases is the most definitive reason I see for illegal at 4.

What reasons do you see @Andre?

2. In a pyramid transition, a top person may travel over another top person while connected to that top person at prep level or below.
or
Kinda sorta this one depending on what you consider a separate pyramid.
F. No stunt, pyramid, or individual may move over or under another, separate stunt, pyramid or individual.
Example: shoulder sits walking under prep.
Exception 1: An individual may jump over another individual.
Exception 2: An individual may move under a stunt or a stunt may move over an individual.

She is flying over that group, which may kind of be the same pyramid, and the show and go may be down by the time its violating number 2 above

but the changing bases is the most definitive reason I see for illegal at 4.

What reasons do you see @Andre?

You got Pyramid G3, Inversions changing bases.

You danced around Pyramids D, over/under. The girl doing the pancake in front is never connected to the split pyramid, making it a separate, and she is still being held off the ground when the split girl goes over her, making it a stunt.

If this pyramid was done in L4 should they be called for 1 or 2 rules violations?

You got Pyramid G3, Inversions changing bases.

You danced around Pyramids D, over/under. The girl doing the pancake in front is never connected to the split pyramid, making it a separate, and she is still being held off the ground when the split girl goes over her, making it a stunt.

If this pyramid was done in L4 should they be called for 1 or 2 rules violations?

I don't know if you get double penalized for the skill violating multiple rules.

But if you fix the changing bases, then you won't be flying over anyone else

So if you took the flip out it could be legal?

If I were a judge I'd hit them for two.

Take out the flip and don't travel over another separate person/pyramid/stunt (legal at 3 if you don't change bases)
or
Leave the flip in and don't change bases

@Andre the base on the ground that touches the flyer at the bottom of the split, wouldn't at that point become the original base? Making it possible to get the flip over effect (if you take out pancake girl) if split touching base then catches as the back spot

So if you took the flip out it could be legal?

If I were a judge I'd hit them for two.
Take out the flip and don't travel over another separate person/pyramid/stunt (legal at 3 if you don't change bases)
or
Leave the flip in and don't change bases

@Andre the base on the ground that touches the flyer at the bottom of the split, wouldn't at that point become the original base? Making it possible to get the flip over effect (if you take out pancake girl) if split touching base then catches as the back spot

@CGAcheer got it. L3 - The top wouldn't be able to flip, but you could hit the split and pop it off to a loading position.

L4 - Since the person standing on the ground is a base of the split, the split top could still flip if a stationary group that includes that base catches the top.

Back