All-Star [2/9-2/9] Coastal Battle At The Capital

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

CEA has a few extra rooms still available for this weekend at a hotel very close and convenient to the Gaylord Hotel. We're happy to share these extra rooms with anyone who might need one.

Westin National Harbor
Room Rate $189
Call reservations and ask for the Cheer Extreme room block

(I saw that they're calling for bad weather so wanted to post this for anyone that might want to stay who previously was going to drive it)
That is so nice of you! I live in the area and just booked a room at another hotel near there. Hoping the weather will not be too bad.

I'm hoping for y'all that the weather won't be bad either.....but we have these extra room's and we're hoping someone who really needs them will have an opportunity to get 1. Keep it in mind if you hear anybody talking and needing 1.

And with the size of our program is isn't often that we have extra so....just trying to pay it forward!

Does anyone know if battle is being streamed live anywhere my oldest is competing there this weekend and she had to travel with her coaches because I just had knee reconstructive surgery I have never missed a comp and would feel somewhat better if I can watch online

Some from cheerupdates:
MD Twisters Weather Girls SMSR5: HIT!

Crown Athletics SMSR5: 2 SF, Incomplete Dismount Rotation, 1 TD, 1 PYR invert omission

Top Notch Cheer SMSR5: 1 SB, 1 PYR SF

Rain Athletics Steel City SMSR5: PYR Execution Issue

Keystone Extreme SMSR5: 1 SF, 1 Incomplete Dismount Rotation

MD Twister Cells SMJRCOED5: 1 RT Omission, 1 PYR SB, 1 PYR SF

Some from cheerupdates:
MD Twisters Weather Girls SMSR5: HIT!

Crown Athletics SMSR5: 2 SF, Incomplete Dismount Rotation, 1 TD, 1 PYR invert omission

Top Notch Cheer SMSR5: 1 SB, 1 PYR SF

Rain Athletics Steel City SMSR5: PYR Execution Issue

Keystone Extreme SMSR5: 1 SF, 1 Incomplete Dismount Rotation

MD Twister Cells SMJRCOED5: 1 RT Omission, 1 PYR SB, 1 PYR SF
Wat is an rt omission

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Sm Sr 5 Day 1
6 Rock Starz
5 All Star Legacy
4 Keystone Extreme
3 Rain Athletics
2 Crimson Heat