OT 2 Year Anniversary Ideas?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Jun 7, 2010
okay so my boyfriend and i have been dating for two years this july and i honestly have no idea what we should do or what i should get him. this kid is absolutely the WORST/most difficult person to shop for, he is just so ridiculously practical, he hates clothes doesn't wear necklaces or anything so i am way beyond stumped. so any ideas from you lovely people would be well so completely awesome

You could get both of y'all tickets to his favorite band and go together! Or get him tickets to his favorite team and y'all could go to a game. Then you could spend time with him and it wouldn't be something he has to wear!

You could get both of y'all tickets to his favorite band and go together! Or get him tickets to his favorite team and y'all could go to a game. Then you could spend time with him and it wouldn't be something he has to wear!
yeah like i was thinking about getting him tickets to go see the leafs and cancuks play in toronto cause thats where we will both be going to school the only issue is the schedules arent out yet and such and probably wont be able to see if the two teams play in toronto against each other until closer to august/september -.-

yeah like i was thinking about getting him tickets to go see the leafs and cancuks play in toronto cause thats where we will both be going to school the only issue is the schedules arent out yet and such and probably wont be able to see if the two teams play in toronto against each other until closer to august/september -.-
Oh goodness... Hmm summer games?

I've been with my boyfriend for 6 years and every holiday I ask myself the same question, like "oh god, what do I get him this time!" I've bought him things for his hobbies (golf clubs and snowboarding jackets), practical things (TV remotes and boxers!) and more spontaneous gifts like tickets to see Daniel Tosh or a 32" flat screen!

my boyfriend is obbsessed with wearing watches if he likes watches you could try that, i've gotten concert tickets that was a very good present he loved it.. and then ive gotten the clothes, shoes, socks stupid stufff.. guys are so hard to shop for.

I know how you feel, yesterday was mine and my boyfriend's two year and he's always like "I don't need anything!" He runs his own business so he can usually buy anything he wants. I got him a notebook filled with songs and poems I wrote and some memories in it. It's not completely full so I can write more for him or he can write in it, too. I still haven't given it to him because he was busy yesterday getting his dad a birthday present so hopefully he likes it!

My boyfriend and I will be 2 years in October, and his birthday is in July.

He's in a band and really in to music, so for his birthday last year I got him a guitar holder that screws into the wall, so his guitar isnt on the floor. Its pretty cool looking, and he has in on the wall in his studio, and apparently all of his bandmates are jealous :D.
For our 1st anniversary, I got him some nice shirts and a little notebook that Id been filling out all year with all the things he does that I love. Like, "I love how you wiggle your toes when you're sleeping" and "I love when you tell me I'm beautiful, even if I won't admit it." He liked that a lot.
For Christmas I got him a skeleton watch. Its a watch that doesn't have a face plate, so you can see all the gears and stuff moving around. But you have to wind it, so he doesn't wear it anymore.

My boyfriend and I are celebrating three years today. You could get him tickets to an amusement park and then spend the day together. In the past, I've done a scrapbook, a storybook that I illustrated (The Story of Us), guitar picks, sheet music, he's really into Spanish so I got People En Espanol

The way I think of it is anniversaries are for more sentimental things. Birthdays, holidays etc. are for the materialistic items like concert tickets, clothes and all that. Think of some inside stories you share together. Like buy him a dvd of the first movie you two saw together. My sisters nose is always cold so her boyfriend bought her a nose warmer that you wear under a snowmobile helmet :p One time she was saying how she wished that she had a stuffed doll of him to cuddle with in college so he literally made a stuffed doll of himself. It was the creepiest but sweetest thing ever. Just try and think of things that you two have memories of and go from there :)

Back