High School 2010-2011 High School Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I help coach in MA & Notre Dame is in our division! They won states in the fall and it looks like they have a great chance at taking it back this winter! Great team, great choreography & amazing energy!

Thank you. Their coach Tanisha is GREAT! She gets them SOOO clean! I was so happy when she called me and told me they won state!

Totally biased here but I felt the same way......IT WAS AMAZING :)
Side topic, just out of curiosity. I've only been following Georgia squads for about a year or so. How long has cheer been a sport in Georgia and did any of those teams ever used to compete UCA or NCA? I can only imagine how well they would do at the NHSCC.

No none of the schools from Ga have ever been to NCA/UCA but its been a sport for the past 6 years for all I can remember

No none of the schools from Ga have ever been to NCA/UCA but its been a sport for the past 6 years for all I can remember

I cheered in high school in GA over 8 years ago and it was a sport then...so definitely at least a few years before that. Most state high school teams aren't allowed to compete in "Nationals" because most aren't sanctioned by the states' education board. There's just too much liability for the school/coach. High school teams allowed to compete at Nationals are lucky...

I love Columbus!!! Almost went there for high school but i moved to florida :/

Back