All-Star 2011 Spirit Fest Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I've been looking at spirit fest website & their all star page & never have seen it'll be posted jan 3rd?! :confused: what tab is it under?

I've been looking at spirit fest website & their all star page & never have seen it'll be posted jan 3rd?! :confused: what tab is it under?

It's here in the pdf. That website is absolutely terrible. Forcing people to open pdf's to get information is just a bad idea.

Anyone know when the performance order for this competition will be out?!?.. I know it's still 2 weeks away
I want to say it's usually posted a week prior to the event.

whooops, guess i'm wrong! where on the website is it? which pdf folder. haha their website is AWFUL. it used to freeze on my old computer and i never would be able to go onto it at all.

AAHHHHH IT WONT LET ME UNCROSS THAT OUT! hahahah

im confused, on their registration packet thing it says junior 5 teams are eligible for worlds bids. they can't give a junior team a bid considering they cant go to worlds?

im confused, on their registration packet thing it says junior 5 teams are eligible for worlds bids. they can't give a junior team a bid considering they cant go to worlds?

It's probably an old packet or they didn't remove the information.

Back